§ 1. Definitions, General Provisions
1. Regulations - these regulations. In terms of services provided electronically, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended). 2. Seller - Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur (abbreviated name "vaporshop") based in Rybnik, ul. Studzienna 21c, postal code: 44-230, REGON 243373170, NIP 642-297-44-72
3. Buyer - any natural or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which places an order on the terms set out in these regulations. The terms Buyer and Customer used in these regulations are synonyms.
4. LawsSale - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, using the website.
He'll sellis carried out via the Internet between the person placing the order in the Allegro.pl online store or auction portal, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
5.Online Store (Store) - Online Store available at www.vaporshop.pl, through which the Customer may place an Order.
6. I orderno - Customer's declaration of intent defining unequivocallythe type and quantity of Goods aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
7. Subject of the transaction - goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
8. Goods - a movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies
9. Each customer purchasing products offered by Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur. is obliged to read the regulations.
§ 2. Object of Sale
1. The subject of the sale are materials.
2. All products are offered brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market. However, the seller reserves the right to offer sale products that will be appropriately marked and described.
3. The Seller is obliged to deliver items free from defects in accordance with the provisions of Art. 556 and 5561 - 5563 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (ie Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 as amended).
4.Prices of all products presented on the website of the online store www.vaporshop.pl and offered as part of the Seller's activities on the Allegro.pl website. are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The gross price of the product does not include the cost of shipping / transport.
5. The seller makes the currentupdating the offer of its products presented on the website of the online store.
6. Payment for the contract is made in one of the following ways:
and) by bank transfer before the delivery of the goods to the Seller's bank account (prepayment)
b) in cash upon personal collection at the Seller's premises. c)settlements of transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out via Dotpay.pl d)payment via the tpay.pl system e) payment by cash on delivery
6. By accepting the Regulations, the Customer purchasing the offered products agrees to the issuing and sending of invoices in electronic form by the Seller in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of July 14, 2005 on issuing and sending invoices in electronic form, as well as storing and sharing with the tax authority or to the tax inspection authority of these invoices (Journal of Laws 2005, No. 133, item 1119) and the rules for issuing, sending and storing an electronic invoice. The consent to receive an invoice in an electronic form is tantamount to a resignation from receiving a paper invoice.
7. AcceptThe Client's tication does not exclude the right of Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur to issue and send invoices in paper form.
8.The seller issues and sends invoices in electronic form, guaranteeing the authenticity of their origin and the integrity of their contentand.
9. The Seller is not responsible for incorrect Buyer's data indicated by him as appropriate for issuing a VAT invoice.
10. Each invoice in electronic form will be delivered to the Clients via e-mail to the e-mail addresses provided by the Client. Changing the Customer's e-mail address requires notification to the Seller in writing or electronically. If the Customer does not notify the Seller about the change of the e-mail address, the correspondence addressed to the current e-mail address is deemed to have been properly delivered.
§ 3. Submission and execution of the order
1. Orders in the online store can be placed via the website (online store). For this purpose, you must provide the data for delivery and invoice details, consent to the ad hoc processing of the above-mentioned data and accept the provisions of these Regulations.
2. Dane personal data provided by the Customer (name and surname, e-mail address and others) and information regarding purchases, are processed only on an ad hoc basis for technical reasons for the purposes of communication between the Customer and the Seller in order to implement concluded contracts for the sale of goods offered within the Store invoice documenting this sale. Personal data provided by the Customer, after their use for the above-mentioned purpose, will be immediately removed or anonymized.
3.Providing personal data is voluntary, although necessary for the implementation of the sales contract concluded with the Seller. The customer has the right to access their data and change them.
4. Amendments to the Regulations shall enter into force not shorter than 7 days from the moment the amended Regulations are made available on the website, with the proviso that transactions started before the entry into force of these amendments are conducted on the basis of the existing rules.
5. KThe customer may send inquiries to the Store in electronic form - the Customer's inquiry is not tantamount to placing an order and is not binding.
6. In ceor when purchasing products in the online store, click on the desired product and place an order.
7. The cost of delivery is given each time as a response to the Customer's inquiry and requires its approval.
8. Confirmation of the conclusion of the contract will be sent to the Customer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
9. If the Seller is unable to complete the order due to the fact that the subject of the order is not available, the Seller shall immediately notify the Customer after placing the order and return any sums received from him.10. Free deliveries for purchases over PLN 300 apply in the country where the company's headquarters is located.
11.The validity period of the placed order is 10 days. If there is no contact with the customer after this date, the order is automatically canceled.
§ 4. Delivery
1. Deliveries of products ordered in www.vaporshop.plUlti-Pro Lipka Artur. and purchased on the Allegro.pl website are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland and the European Union
2. The purchased products are delivered according to the customer's wishes via external transport companies or by own transport. The customer may also pick up the ordered product at the Seller's premises.
3.The term of the sale agreement is from 1 to 10 business days.
4. In the event of damage to the parcel during transport or reservations as to the quantity of the delivered goods, in the presence of the supplier (signature of the delivering person), write a damage report or describe the WZ document (all copies), enter the date, time of delivery and a description of the damage in the report. or missing goods and packaging, and then send the signed protocol to the store.
5. In the case of ddelivering the parcel, its receipt requires a written receipt. Upon the release of the goods to the Customer, ownership of the goods is transferred to him.
6. Inin the event of any damage to the goods that may be related to the delivery, in order to improve the complaint procedure, it is recommended to report them within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the shipment to the address shop [at] vaporshop.pl (reporting a complaint for the purchased goodsabout the Internet).
7. In the case of one order consisting of many products, for which there are differences in the manner of their packaging, in particular due to their dimensions or differences in the time of order completion, Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur may divide the order into smaller shipments. In the described situation, the cost of delivery given to the customer in the summary of the order does not change, but is divided into individual shipments. If a part of the order is canceled - regardless of the reasons, only the delivery costs that have been assigned to the canceled part of the order are subject to correction and refund.
§ 5. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. A customer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it in writing without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the item. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the address of Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur's seat (indicated in the title § 1. point 1 of these Regulations). Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur. allows you to submit a declaration also by e-mail to the following e-mail address: sklep [at] vaporshop.pl.
2. Performing the workwithdrawal from the contract is also possible using the form constituting Annex 2 to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
3. Terat least 14 days, counted from the date of delivery of the item, understood as the coveragethings in the possession of the consumer or a third party indicated by the consumer other than the carrier.
4.The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
a) oprovision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service;
b) in which pthe subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
5. KThe customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
6. The goods should be returned immediately after submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, not later than within 14 days in an unchanged state.
7. In noteIn order to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods purchased in a set with another product, the entire set is subject to return.
8. The costs of direct return (return) of the goods to the Seller in connection with the withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods are borne by the Customer.
9. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the entrepreneur, he shall undertakeorca is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for any additional costs incurred by him.
10. The rights and obligations set out in this paragraph of the Regulations are vested only in Customers - Consumers purchasing products under a distance contract within the meaning of Art. 2 clause 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur., Informs that it does not sell products under contracts concluded outside the company's premises (acquisition, etc.).
§ 6. Complaints
1. Each customer who has concluded a sales contract has the right to make a complaint.
2. In the event of a defect, please contact the Seller by phone or by e-mail.
3. RecLamination on the ordered goods may be submitted by e-mail to the address reklamcje [at] vaporshop.pl by registered letter sent to the address of the Seller's seat or by fax to the telephone number 793936707
4. The Seller has 14 calendar days from the date of submission of the complaint to inform in writing, via e-mail or SMS, about its status and the manner of its consideration. Lack of information on how to handle the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of submission of the complaint results in its being considered justified.
5. After consideration, reportedand the complaint by the Seller, the Customer receives an e-mail containing further instructions on the complaint procedure and the application number.
6.The goods under complaint must be delivered to the seat of the Seller, which is the place of purchase of the goods.
7. WIn order to streamline the complaint procedure, it is recommended that a Customer who complains about a product purchased and delivered via the Internet, as part of such a complaint, sends the product directly to the address of the Seller's seat: ul. Skłodowskiej Curie 7 5 44-200 Rybnik Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur "Vaporshop.pl"
8.Receipt of the advertised equipment takes place only in the place and form in which the goods were originally delivered to the Seller.
9. I knowMost of the products offered by the Seller are guaranteed by the manufacturer, importer or seller. Each time, the terms of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee form issued by the guarantor. The above provision does not exclude, limit or suspend the consumer's rights under the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
10. Win the case of sale of goods in trade between entrepreneurs pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the parties exclude the seller's liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects of things, in particular, agree that he is not responsible for hidden defects of the subject of sale.
§ 7. Data processing:
1. Personal data in the Vaporshop Store are processed in accordance with applicable law, in particular:
a) the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926, as amended) and related implementing regulations,
b) specific provisions, which should be understood as: other provisions of laws and regulations governing the processing of personal data of certain categories.
2.Personal data in the vaporshop Store are processed for the following purposes
a) proper performance by Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur of the obligations resulting from concluded contracts (order fulfillment),
b) proper performance of other necessary activities as part of the contract (accounting, contact with customers).
c) sending entities entrusting personal data with information about products available in the vaoporshop Store and about current promotions,
d) fulfillment of legally justified purposes, i.e. pursuing claims for business activity.
§ 8. Final Comments
1. Technical requirements
2. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded and takes effect only between its parties - the Seller and the Customer. Ulti-Pro Lipka Artur Vaporshop.pl in Rybnik - managing the domain and providing the Seller with software for online sales - is not a party to the contract for the sale of goods concluded in as part of the Store and shall not be liable for its non-performance or improper performance by any of the parties.