PAX 2 vaporizer for plant material (PAX Labs Inc.)

3 Reviews
Out-of-Stock
zł599.99
Tax included

PAX vaporizer 2

It is characterized by high quality of the materials used, compact design, efficiency, the ability to regulate the vaporization temperature and, above all, simplicity of use. The product is available with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty (PAX Labs Inc.).

PAX vaporizers are the smallest and most discreet premium portable vaporization devices on the market.

PAX 2 features high-quality interior and exterior materials that, together with a built-in battery, ensure a reliable vaporizing experience.
A specialThe original proximity sensor in the mouthpiece, designed for PAX, ensures that the plant material in the chamber is only heated when needed. PAX 2 heats the material when it is touched with your mouth and stops heating when you put the device down.

Wba successful accelerometer recognizes when PAX 2 is put down, which prevents overheating of the plant material and draining the battery.

Built-in color LEDs provide instant communication of the PAX 2 heating chamber heating status, device readiness, battery charge level and the currently set temperature.

PAX 2 is also characterized by the highest quality finish. Anodized aluminum provides a durable and aesthetic finish that additionally conducts heat easily in the hand.

The PAX 2 set includes:

• PAX vaporizer 2
  • mini-charger li>
  • flat + convex silicone mouthpiece
  • magnetic lid of the heating chamber
  • cleaning set (10 cleaners)
  • heating chamber screen (1 in the device) li>

The product is available with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty (PAX Labs Inc.).

The device is not intended for the vaporization of tobacco or tobacco products.

Battery capacity
3000 mAh
Warranty
2 years
Replaceable Battery
No
Automatic shutdown
Yes
Using while charging
No
Application
Herbs
Heating method
Conduction
Temperature range
180ºC - 220ºC
Charging method
micro USB
Temperature control
Dedicated modes
Manufacturer
PAX Labs Inc
Bong adapter
Opportunity to buy
Type
Portable
Display
No
Heating chamber
stainless steel
Power method
Electric
P2D2076
Budkups BudKit storage box...
Dostępny
Budkups BudKit storage box for PAX 2 / PAX 3 accessories Original Budkups box / storage for PAX 2 / PAX 3 Made of metal.It has specially designed compartments that hold the vaporizer and its accessories. The set includes instructions showing how to pack the glove box.
PAX2 / PAX3 adapter for 3 in 1 bong PAX2 / PAX3 adapter for 3 in 1 bong 2
Dostępny
PAX2 / PAX3 adapter for 3 in 1 bong Overlay - adapter for PAX 2 / PAX 3 vaporizer. It allows you to connect the vaporizer with any bong. Suitable for 10/14/18 mm grinding.
PAX 3.5 portable vaporizer for herbs 2020 burgundy 2 PAX 3.5 portable vaporizer for herbs 2020 burgundy 2 2
  • -10%
Dostępny
zł719.10 zł799.00
5 Reviews
PAX 3 portable vaporizer for herbs 2020 strong>PAX 3 - the latest version of the PAX vaporizer - the American manufacturer PAX Labs Inc. Conductive drying vaporizer with a heating chamber made of stainless steel. Controlled by the application on the phone. It has full temperature control and 4 unique vaporization modes that allow you to adjust the form...
PAX 3 Complete Kit portable vaporizer for drying wax concentrates 2020 burgundy 1 PAX 3 Complete Kit portable vaporizer for drying wax concentrates 2020 burgundy 1 2
  • -zł110.00
Dostępny
PAX 3 Complete Kit portable vaporizer for drying wax concentrates 2020 PAX 3 Complete Kit 2020- The latest version of the PAX vaporizer - the American manufacturer PAX Labs Inc. Conductive vaporizer for dried, concentrates and waxes. Equipped with a stainless steel heating chamber. Controlled by the application on the phone. It has full temperature...
Tray for twisting PAX, metal, 14x18 cm Tray for twisting PAX, metal, 14x18 cm 2
Out-of-Stock
Tray for twisting PAX, metal, 14x18 cm Tray for twisting PAX.Made of metal.The raised edges of the tray prevent the drought from spilling out when twisting.Dimensions: 14 x 18 cm

Marka PAX Labs Inc to prawdziwa czołówka wśród producentów waporyzatorów, która od samego początku starała się dostarczyć swoim klientom najlepszych i najbardziej unikatowych rozwiązań. Lata doświadczenia na rynku akcesoriów do waporyzacji, a także prawdziwa pasja w tworzeniu nowych produktów sprawiły, że firma po dziś dzień cieszy się niesłabnącą popularnością i stale zaskakuje miłośników bezdymnej inhalacji. Natomiast produkty Pax 2 i Pax 3 od długiego czasu zbierają pochlebne opinie, zarówno wśród użytkowników, jak i branżowych mediach.

W ofercie naszego sklepu oferujemy przenośne vaporizery marki PAX, które przeznaczone są zarówno do suszu jak i do koncentratów. Niewielki rozmiar urządzenia i poręczna forma nie powodują kłopotów z noszeniem go na co dzień, a ładne i eleganckie wykonanie gwarantuje odpowiednią dyskrecję oraz wysoką klasę urządzenia. Vaporizer PAX 3 pozwala na różne tryby inhalacji (Boost, Efficiency, Stealth, Flavor), co umożliwia dobranie ulubionej opcji i jeszcze lepsze chmury pary. PAX Labs Inc to jednak nie tylko waporyzatory. W naszym sklepie internetowym można nabyć szereg akcesoriów i części wymiennych poprawiających komfort użytkowania, a także ułatwiających korzystanie. Wszystko to w wysokiej jakości, powstałe przy użyciu najlepszych komponentów i przede wszystkim z 10-letnią gwarancją.

3 Reviews

Pax 2
Na tej stronie kosztuje 25 ero więcej niż w NL, ale do rzeczy polecam z ręką na sercu. Jest taki właśnie jak chciałem żeby był. Działa bardzo dobrze bez zarzutów. Polecam!
By Marek on 2018-06-03

Swietny!
Uwielbiam tego wapka! Poreczny, wyglada jak jakis ekskluzywny bajer i co najwazniejsze daje duzo widocznej pary, wiec wiesz, ze sciagnales bucha. Polecam!
By Piotreq on 2018-01-16

Zadowolony
Jestem tak zadowolony z tego vapka ze aż musiałem napisać komentarz. Dla wszystkich zastanawiających się Pax 2 czy Pax 3 Jakość pary jest ta sama wygląd również. Największy minus to brak ustawienia temperatury co do 1C ale czy to jest warte 200 albo nawet 400 zł ??? Każdy musi sam sobie odpowiedzieć
By Endrju on 2018-01-03

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.